Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

peacefull islam

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

zaknafien

PostPosted: 22:10 - 08 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRE_NSR wrote:
yes several times..im a muslim if you didnt already gather...think i know what im talking bout
i dont want to engage into debate....i jus dont want people believin shit like that website and ppls "assumptions"

Ah right, so shall we quote some more in a more 'full' light then?

Will it make it better? Will it show all to be false and just? I can if you wish...

Retro-Man
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:11 - 08 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

whilst you may be right that there are muslims that use the faith as guidance for how they live, there are significant numbers that believe the quran is the sole purpose of their existence. These people will never live in peace until the whole world is converted to their idea of islam. they pose enough of a threat to make it legitimate to hold the whole faith under suspicion.

pictures speak a thousand words and unless you can show me the non photoshopped versions that depict these muslim men passing gifts to these women instead of hurling rocks then you are wasting your time trying to tell me these people are decent.

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek

PostPosted: 22:13 - 08 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRE_NSR wrote:
i jus dont want people believin shit like that website

Then prove him wrong.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 01:32 - 09 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRE_NSR wrote:

i dont want to engage into debate....

Spoken like a true Muslim!

Our conflict may well be a clash of cultures rather than religions, but it is an unpleasant fact that muslim cultures are involved in almost every hotspot all around the world, including fighting each other.

It's not the extremists that worry me, it's the 'silent' majority that seems to support them, or sympathise with them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 15:16 - 09 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with FIRE_NSR

the only reason there ae a lot of hotspots with muslims involved, is that their religion teaches them to stand up to injustice even if they cant win.

as fire pointed out there a lot of muslims and only a tiny minority are involved with fighting

a lot of the hot spots may involve muslims, but there are a lot more places where muslims live that have no violence at all

america cant tolerate alternative idealogies. first it was communism, now its muslim states like Iran. although most countries where muslims live arent muslim states that use shariah law.

zaknafien

PostPosted: 11:59 - 10 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

COLINWALL wrote:
but there are a lot more places where muslims live that have no violence at all

Name the one's that arent under western style rule(if any)...

Violence is part and parcel of islam.

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:42 - 10 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

what about egypt and saudi arabia? im sure theres plenty in africa aswell

theres loadz in the middle east aswell....its jus tht now thas occupied by the westerners now...and like most of you have said/agreed with b4, the only reason you would go to war is if you were invaded..........eh? them middle easterns are invaded

we feel safe..and have security...is becuase our alies arnd we are the most powerful nations in the world...im sure most of these middle eastern countries wudnt have civil unrest,panic and insecurity if they were friends with the most powerful nations of the world....and its true...look at saudi arabia!!

Quote:
It's not the extremists that worry me, it's the 'silent' majority that seems to support them, or sympathise with them.

who said the silent majoirty sympathise with them???? i will openly say that every muslim that was involved with a bombing on innocent ppl is a fuckin wanker..and i hope they go to hell.....i dont know bout them but i was taught that you will only fight for "jihad" during the apocolypse...and this is certainly not that!

i was braught up with whoever does wrong will be dealt with when the die (judgment b4 god or some shit).....and thas wat ive lived up to....
so i belive in events such as the cartoon...what a true muslim should of done..was maybe a peaceful protest...or nothing at all..accepted wat was goin on in the world and realised they would be dealt with eventualy.
but carried on living their own "peaceful" life...and thas what alot fo them done...its only the bad stuff that the media printed

i think what im tryin to say in this topic is the minority of muslims are bad...and theirs a minorty in every culture in the world....our country is full of peados..and our prisons are full of rapists jus like any other place

but the majoirty are good!...its just that their lives are jus not intresting enuff to be shown by the media..and thas fair enuff...coz i kno i dnt wana see normal boring crap when i turn over to the news.....and you dont wanna see that...and the media know it

all in all ...i dont giva fuck wat is goin on in the world..and wat idiots like bush are throwing themselves into and wat poofs like blair are marching our country in support of

and like any of you this friday night im gonna go get hammerd with my mates...then go and see my gf and hope i dnt piss her off by sayin sumin tht will piss her off while im drunk..and thas wat i bet any other muslim boy at my age will be doin aswell

and you can continue to bicker about islam.......gather your facts from selective media...and post on a motrobike forum about it

but ive said what i wanted to say...now if any on you can help me out?..my bike isnt starting

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=79872[/quote]
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)

Dan 4RR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:13 - 10 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRE_NSR wrote:
and like any of you this friday night im gonna go get hammerd with my mates
I didn't think Muslims were permitted to drink alcahol. I'm probably wrong though.. ? Confused

ashley_46
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 21:28 - 10 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

zaknafien wrote:
COLINWALL wrote:
but there are a lot more places where muslims live that have no violence at all

Violence is part and parcel of life. Didn't you hear about the nurse who got stabbed. How about the fights and violence on your average night out. Or go back a few years to football violence when it was all over the news.

You can't condemn a whole religion just because you are shown the bad side of it. Try digging a bit deeper and making informed decisions from a neutral perspective. Good old Great Britain only became seen as great through invading and murdering other nations. Just goes to show that it isn't just islam that is based on violence.

I don't agree with the way the extremists are acting but i refuse to condem the whole of islam just as i would refuse to condemn all football fans if there was a massive riot in germany. Penny Coin

Retro-Man
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:19 - 10 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashley_46 wrote:

Good old Great Britain only became seen as great through invading and murdering other nations. Just goes to show that it isn't just islam that is based on violence.

difference is western civilisation has progressed whilst some of the islamic nations have not progressed in the last 500 years

zaknafien

PostPosted: 00:03 - 11 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRE_NSR wrote:
what about egypt and saudi arabia? im sure theres plenty in africa aswell

Egypt - Law's are based on sharia law, the case of the man still held to this day for conversion to Christianity for example.
Saudi Arabia - Is under sharia law and advocates the same thing's listed below. Let's not forget the Sandy Mitchell case for instance!

FIRE_NSR wrote:
theres loadz in the middle east aswell....

Saying it doesn't make it true.

ashley_46 wrote:
Violence is part and parcel of life. Didn't you hear about the nurse who got stabbed. How about the fights and violence on your average night out. Or go back a few years to football violence when it was all over the news.

Violence is part and parcel of life I agree, but as previously stated violence is part and parcel of Islam, you cannot have Islam without it otherwise it isn't Islam.

ashley_46 wrote:
You can't condemn a whole religion just because you are shown the bad side of it.

Yes I can, I condemn ALL religion's but right now the topic is Islam.

ashley_46 wrote:
Try digging a bit deeper and making informed decisions from a neutral perspective. Good old Great Britain only became seen as great through invading and murdering other nations. Just goes to show that it isn't just Islam that is based on violence. :

Yes they did, conquest of the world was done through violence how could it not be? Last time I checked GBR did not advocate such things as...

Beating and subjugation of women
Stoning
Death of Kafirs
Death for Apostasy
Death for Homosexuality

Islam does.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 57 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3